Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Unmasking The Real Me

I have decided to remain anonymous in this blog.

Why?
Just because I needed somewhere to be me. I have worn a mask throughout my life. A mask I try so hard to get rid off and all the time fail in doing so. So i decided this is where I can truly be me.

Maybe I shall start off with saying to few things about me.

I am Asian. I am 20. I am not studying anything at the moment. I dropped out of medical school after one year. I have 3 cats. I love Jodi Picoult, Mitch Albom and Torey Hayden. I often daydream. I am probably 4kgs heavier than I should be. I love adrenaline rushes. I am addicted to green tea. I love fatty greasy beef burgers. I can't resist temptation from anything potato. I love children. I hate evil people. I love my family. I love all things deemed childish. I love Ariel from Little Mermaid.

And end this post with some things a would never tell anybody.

I love love love to sing. I don't sing well at all but hey, its fun.
I love to dance. I again, don't dance well at all. Imagine a stick.. make that doughnuts on a stick, trying to dance. Thats me.
I wish that everybody could stop making comments about other people that applies to me too.
There are times when I ponder what kind of person i would be if a certain something had not happened to me while i was 8.
I wish I had to guts to open up to guys I like.
I wish I could look people straight in the eye while i talk all the time.
I am stupid, stop talking about how 'smart' I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment